Assistant Administrator Personal Trust
Shift: M-F; 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt (Hourly)
Immediate Supervisor: AVP, Personal Trust Manager
We are seeking a successful Trust Associate who is a multi-tasker with strong communication skills and a problem-solving mindset to work in a fast-paced and evolving organization. Our ideal candidate is coachable and has a willingness to learn and consistently perform at a high level under variable workloads.
Legal Assistants with strong Trust experience encouraged to apply.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support for two Personal Trust Administrators in a fast-paced and growing environment, requiring the ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Provide top quality service to clients and to support administration of assigned trust accounts.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
- Setting up new accounts, drafting letters, preparing customer welcome packets, initial trust distributions and , interact, and coordinate with appropriate personnel for new asset transfers when necessary.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Complete necessary filing and maintain client files.
- Preparation of client presentation materials.
- Proactive and reactive contact with assigned clientele base for routine requests as well as crisis resolution and problem solving.
- Preparation and minutes for various internal committee meetings.
- Perform account reviews.
- Correspond with third parties, both by telephone and in writing, with minimal involvement of administrator.
- Provide backup and training for other middle office personnel.
- Review and verification of daily postings to accounts as well as monitoring cash positions and overdrafts.
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.