Chief Financial Officer
Heartland National Bank is seeking an individual to fill the role of Chief Financial Officer. The Chief Financial Officer oversees the Bank’s Accounting and Operations Departments. This position is responsible for:
Adhering to all related generally accepted accounting principles, tax and regulatory laws, rules and regulations to adequately and accurately reflect the financial position of the Bank at all times.
- Participating and assisting the Bank in formulating and meeting its overall strategic business plans and goals, including the Bank's capital plan.
- Managing investments to meet liquidity and income producing objectives
- Conducting financial and management reporting
- Preparing forecasting and budgeting reports
- Planning, coordinating and executing effective processes related to the Bank’s capital and asset and liability structure
- Developing, implementing and monitoring accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls.
- Performing direct supervisory duties of department staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS Account/Finance Required
CPA or MBA Recommended
5+ Years Experience in Similar Position Recommended
Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
Knowledge of Tax and Regulatory Law
Knowledge of Budgeting and Capital Planning
Knowledge of Regulatory and Accounting Rules in relation to Allowance for Loan Loss Estimation
Intimate knowledge of the Bank’s financial structure in order to compile regulatory reports
Spreadsheet and other computer software skills necessary to perform job functions
Ensuring accurate reporting of Bank financial position
Knowledge of Asset Liability